Saturday, May 29, 2010

Progress report.


















My year of reading dangerously will be winding down to a close fairly soon, so I thought it was time for a progress report. Since July 4, 2009 I have read 79 books, posted 71 reviews, and been consistently behind the ideal pace of two books read per week. If all were going to plan, I would be sitting pretty at rate of 90 books read and 89 posts up, with ten books to go at my leisure. Alas. This is not to say that all is lost -- I have more than a month left to reach my original goal, and I intend to hit it. Or at least make a darn good effort. I went through my spreadsheets and made a plan to see me through. And as you can see in the photo above, I have a couple of books lying around to read. So if you need me, I'll be curled up on the couch with a cup of coffee, Monty and a cat or two, and a good book.

No comments: