Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Quick update!

Hello, faithful readers!

It has been too long, for a couple of reasons:

1. Work has been soul-crushingly busy. 

(I know, I know. I shouldn't complain, because I have a good job with a good, GROWING company in these trying economic times. As an American, I reserve the right to complain.)

2. I loved In the Woods by Tana French so much, and read it so quickly, that Colin decided to read it. I cannot post a spoiler-free response to this one, so I purposefully held off on posting anything until he was done. I'm a good wife. 

Colin is done with In the Woods, so you can expect a post soon. I also finished a novel by the name of All Other Nights by Dara Horn, so that response is forth-coming as well. As you can see from the Currently Reading section, I'm on to my first graphic novel, Watchmen. It's new and different, and interesting -- which frankly, is just what my tired eyes need at the moment!

So even though the blog looks neglected, I am still very much enjoying the Magnolia Reads project. Please stay tuned!  

No comments: